24 Hour Shipping On All In-Stock Items
Turbine Wheel Flow Meter Kit with Safety Relief Valves, 5000 PSI
The HC-TK1000 has all the features of our HC-TK500 Test Kit with the added bonus of a load-cell with an integral safety relief valve, a flow turbine with a flow range of up to 156 GPM (590.5 Lpm), and the easy-to-use, versatile, hand-held Digital Information Center.
The HC-TK1000 comes equipped with a load cell with safety relief valve because we have your safety in mind. This unique feature removes the risks associated with testing fixed-displacement pumps and single-rod, double-acting cylinders. The Digital Hand-Held unit gives you the power to monitor pressure, peak pressure, and flow (via pressure transducers and flow turbine) in one compact, rugged unit. Our HC-TK1000 Test Kit is a must for anyone servicing, maintaining, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems and components.
The HC-TK1000S test kit includes:
- Serviceman Plus digital hand-held tester.
- Large back-lit display.
- Scan rate: 1ms.
- Automatic sensor recognition.
- Reads flow and pressure.
- Auto power off.
- (x1) Bi-directional flow turbine and adjustable load test-cell with integral safety relief valve for use with the Serviceman Plus.
- Flow range: 7.8 to 156 GPM (30 to 590.5 Lpm).
- Pressure rating: 5000 PSI (345 bar).
- (x1) Pressure transducer with temperature uses an M16x2 female swivel adapter.
- Pressure range: 0 to 8700 PSI (600 bar).
- Temperature range: -13 to 221°F (-25 to 105°C).
- (x2) Connecting cables (3m) for use with the above flow turbine and pressure transducer.
- (x1) 15 GPM flow meter with a load cell for low flow applications.
- (x1) 0 to 5000 PSI (0 to 345 bar), glycerine-filled pressure gauge with direct gauge adaptor.
- (x1) 0 to 30″ Hg (0 to -1.0 bar), glycerine-filled vacuum gauge with direct gauge adaptor – for testing critical pump inlet restriction.
- (x1) Contact/non-contact digital hand-held tachometer with adapters.
- Measuring range: 6 to 99,999 RPM
- (x1) Compact, hand-held, infrared, laser thermometer.
- Temperature range: -76 to 1022°F (-60 to 550°C).
- (x1) 1/4″ NPT pressure test connectors.
- (x1) 7/16″ UNF pressure test connectors.
- (x1) 9/16″ UNF pressure test connectors.
- (x1) M12x1.5 pressure test connectors.
- (x1) M14x1.5 pressure test connectors.
- (x1) M16x1.5 pressure test connectors.
- (x1) 60″ microbore hose with M16x2 female swivel ends.
- (x1) Microbore hose union – allows you to connect a microbore hose end to a direct gauge adaptor.
- (x1) Thread identification kit – Helps to identify SAE, NPT, JIC, ORFS, and International threads.
- The toughest carry case in the industry: unbreakable, lockable, watertight, corrosion-proof, dent-proof and air-tight. Built for tough field conditions.
||25 × 9 × 20 in
|Maximum Operating Pressure