DHT 2 Series Bi-Directional Digital Hydraulic Tester
$3,768.00 – $4,788.00
The DHT 2 Series Digital Hydraulic Tester accurately measures flow, pressure, temperature, and speed. The testers are designed for testing hydraulic pumps, motors, valves and hydrostatic transmissions.
This easy to use diagnostic unit can pinpoint hydraulic system faults which reduces downtime and helps with preventive maintenance. The remote flow input can be easily configured by the operator for any LT/LTR flow block. The calibration is retained in permanent memory. The remote input feature allows main hydraulic circuits and drain leakage flows to be measured simply at the turn of a switch.
The tester comprises a turbine flow block and a large easy to read digital display which indicates both flow and temperature. Speed and remote flow are selected by switch when required. The flow readout is scaled in LPM, GPM, and US GPM, selected by a push-button.
- Accurate measurement of flow, pressure, temperature, and speed (with optional speed sensor).
- Built-in loading valve with “Interpass”™ safety system.
- Bi-directional for unrestricted connection and simplified testing.
- Portable and lightweight with an angled case for easier viewing and cleaning.
- Automatic “Power Off” feature.
- 3 extra inputs for flow, temperature, and speed.
- Pressures up to 7000 PSI (482 bar).
- Flows up to 210 GPM.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 1% full flow.
- Pressure Accuracy: ± 1.6% of full scale.
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 2°F (1°C).
- Speed Accuracy: ± 0.25% of full scale with one count per revolution.
- Speed Range: 300-6000 RPM.
- Readout: 8 digit LCD with 8 mm high characters.
Optional accessories for the tester include an infra-red photo tachometer and remote flow blocks.