DHT 2 Series Bi-Directional Digital Hydraulic Tester
$4,681.00 – $5,948.00
The DHT 2 Series Digital Hydraulic Tester accurately measures flow, pressure, temperature, and speed. The testers are designed for testing hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, and hydrostatic transmissions.
This easy-to-use diagnostic unit can pinpoint hydraulic system faults which reduces downtime and helps with preventive maintenance. The remote flow input can be easily configured by the operator for any LT/LTR flow block. The calibration is retained in permanent memory. The remote input feature allows main hydraulic circuits and drains leakage flows to be measured simply at the turn of a switch.
The tester comprises a turbine flow block and a large easy-to-read digital display that indicates both flow and temperature. Speed and remote flow are selected by a switch when required. The flow readout is scaled in LPM, GPM, and US GPM, selected by a push button.
- Accurate measurement of flow, pressure, temperature, and speed (with optional speed sensor).
- Built-in loading valve with “Interpass”™ safety system.
- Bi-directional for unrestricted connection and simplified testing.
- Portable and lightweight with an angled case for easier viewing and cleaning.
- Automatic “Power Off” feature.
- 3 extra inputs for flow, temperature, and speed.
- Pressures up to 7000 PSI (482 bar).
- Flows up to 210 GPM.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 1% full flow.
- Pressure Accuracy: ± 1.6% of full scale.
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 2°F (1°C).
- Speed Accuracy: ± 0.25% of full scale with one count per revolution.
- Speed Range: 300-6000 RPM.
- Readout: 8 digit LCD with 8 mm high characters.
- Made in the United Kingdom.
Optional accessories for the tester include an infra-red photo tachometer and remote flow blocks.