SensoNODE Blue – Bluetooth Pressure Sensor
$425.15 – $486.68
SensoNODE Blue is Parker’s series of Bluetooth-enabled sensors. Compact, energy-efficient, and wireless, they are designed to provide simple and useful solutions for diagnostic and condition monitoring applications with mobile devices. SensoNODE monitors asset measurements to help predict problems and prevent downtime.
- Accurate measurements
- Gather measurements from a distance without interrupting production
- Wireless installation removes challenges of wired systems
- Easy installation
- Avoid potentially dangerous situations
- Diagnose issues quickly
- Share data direct from your mobile device
- No external power source required
- Ultra-low battery consumption for up to five years of battery life*
- Sealed sensor housing ideal for harsh environments
- Compact lightweight design
- LED indicators aid in identifying sensor status
* Not continuous use
- Available in a variety of pressure ranges from -14.5 psi to 8700 psi.
- User-definable measurement units (psi/bar) for convenient and familiar data readings.
- Port options: Male NPT or SAE thread depending on the pressure range.
- Corrosion-resistant materials for challenging environments.
- Sensor also provides ambient temperature values.
- User-selectable measurement and broadcast intervals. Refer to Voice of the Machine Mobile App for more information about capabilities and modalities.
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Wetted Parts Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Measurement Range: -14.5 to 8700 PSI (-1 to 600 bar)
- Units: PSI, bar
- Accuracy: 1.5% at 77°F (25°C)
- Measurement and Broadcast Interval: User Selectable
- Response Time: 1 sec
- Ambient Temperature (battery limited): -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Fluid Media Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F – +140°F (-20° – +60°C)
- Full Range Life Cycles: > 1 million
- Certifications: FCC, IC, CE
- Battery: CR123A
- IP Rating: IP65