24 Hour Shipping On All In-Stock Items
Hand-Operated Pressure/Leak Pump Assembly with Hose, 3000 PSI
This portable, compact, hand-operated pump is designed and built exclusively for pressure/leak testing of hydraulic components. Oil volume per pumping stroke is crucial in determining the amount of leakage in hydraulic components.
The gauge/connector assembly is designed to plug directly into any HydraCheck® pressure/leak connector. The pressure/leak, hand-operated pump is also available without the gauge/connector assembly (model HC-HP).
- Compact – measures 16″ x 4″ x 4″ (406 mm x 102 mm x 102 mm).
- Lightweight – weighs only 6 pounds (2.72 kg) (ideal for field service personnel).
- Pressure preset – 3000 PSI (207 bar).
- Unique screw off/on cylinder – permits filling in less than a minute.
- Extremely low leakage rates.
- 0-3000 PSI (207 bar) glycerine-filled pressure gauge with direct gauge adapter.
- Test point – M16x2.
- 24″ (607 mm) hose assembly with female M16x2 swivel nut ends.
||14 × 4 × 3 in