Snap-Check Pressure Test Couplers
$49.10 – $64.74
Snap-Check identifies operating pressure surges without the need for a permanently mounted gauge. Applications include mobile equipment, injection molding machines, oil and gas equipment, marine vessels and production machinery.
The Snap-Check test couplers have a maximum working pressure of 8700 PSI (600 bar). This ensures extra long, leak-free service and unsurpassed reliability. The system can also be connected under pressure up to 4350 PSI (300 bar) on the coupling side. Couplers come with red dust caps to keep them clean and prevent dirt from entering your hydraulic system.
Use in conjunction with the Snap-Check test nipple. Compatible with Komatsu®.
- Material: Steel
- Nominal Flow Diameter: 1/16″ (1.5mm)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 8700 PSI (600 bar)
- Connect Under Pressure: 4350 PSI (300 bar)
- Temperature Rating: -22 to +212˚F (-30 to +100˚C)
- Media: Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral based fluids