UHP Screw-to-Connect Couplings
Robust screw-to-connect couplings with high flow rate and the ability to withstand harsh conditions. The Flat-Face design minimizes spillage during connection and disconnection. Compliance with ISO 14540 ensures complete interchangeability with other brands following the same standard. The standard version is equipped with a ball-type valve, but it is also available with a poppet valve for considerably higher flow performance.
- Temperature range: -22°F to +212°F (-30°C to +100°C)
- Material coupling: Steel (zinc passivation)
- Material nipple: Steel (zinc passivation)
- Material seal: Nitrile (NBR/PUR)
- Max. working pressure: 10,000 PSI (689 bar)
- Min. burst pressure connected: 31,328 PSI (2159 bar)
- Min. burst pressure coupling disconnected: 26,106 PSI (1800 bar)
- Min. burst pressure nipple disconnected: 21,610 PSI (1489 bar)
- Connectability: Screw connection
Interchangeable with ISO 14540: Parker/Pioneer 3050 Series, Dixon T Series, Stucchi IVHP, Faster PVSM, Enerpac/Hydraulic Jack Standard, Holmbury PSP & PSB Series.