Digital Pressure Gauge Test Kit
$726.25 – $750.80
Our Digital Pressure Gauge Test Kit is intended to measure and display pressures in hydraulic systems. The digital gauge can display the current measured values, as well as minimum and maximum values, with an accuracy of 0,5 % of full scale.
The Digital Pressure Gauge Test Kit comes in a compact, rugged carry-case, with adaptors to setup, adjust and test most hydraulic systems. Uses Test 20 (M16x2) test points.
The Digital Pressure Gauge Test Kit includes:
- Digital gauge with direct gauge adaptor.
- One (1) 60″ (1524 mm) microbore hose assembly.
- One (1) microbore hose union.
- One (1) 1/8″ NPT pressure test connector.
- One (1) 1/4″ NPT pressure test connector.
- One (1) 7/16″ ORB pressure test connector.
- One (1) 9/16″ ORB pressure test connector.
- One (1) Quick Disconnect
Digital Gauge Specifications:
- Units: PSI, bar, Mpa, kPa, mbar
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale.
- Resolution: 4.096 steps
- Ambient Temperature: 14°F – +122°F (-10° – +50°C)
- Media Temperature: -4°F – +176°F (-20° – +80°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F – +140°F (-20° – +60°C)
- Relative Humidity: <85%
- Battery Life: 1500 hours (operating without lighting, 2 x AA)
- Pressure Connection: 7/16″ (#4) ORB stainless steel
- Housing Material: Die-cast zinc with TPE rubber protective coating
- Gasket Material: NBR (Buna-N)
- Safety Class: EN 60529 (IP67)
- Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6 (5g)
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27 (25g)