24 Hour Shipping On All In-Stock Items
Proactive Maintenance & Diagnostic Test Kit, 3000 PSI
We asked field service technicians around the world why they were reluctant to carry hydraulic diagnostic instrumentation into the field. The two main reasons were weight and physical size.
We gave Hydra Check’s team of troubleshooting and maintenance professionals the ultimate challenge – design a test kit that would have all the diagnostic tools needed to maintain and troubleshoot the majority of mobile and industrial hydraulic systems.
Introducing the most comprehensive and compact hydraulic diagnostic kit available… the HYDRACHECK HC-TK500
The standard HC-TK500 test kit includes:
- 5.0 to 50 GPM, 3000 PSI (207 bar), inline flow meter test kit with adjustable load test cell, and pressure test connector. Comes with SAE straight thread and NPT adaptors.
- Compact, hand-held, infrared, laser thermometer.
- Non-contact laser tachometer.
- 0 to 3000 PSI (207 bar), glycerine-filled pressure gauge with direct gauge adaptor.
- 0 to 30″ Hg (0 to -1.0 bar), glycerine-filled vacuum gauge with direct gauge adaptor – for testing critical pump inlet restriction.
- International thread identification kit.
- 1/4″ NPT pressure test connector – adapts vacuum gauge to connector at inlet port of pump.
- 60″ (1524 mm) microbore hose assembly – allows you to see gauge pressure from up to 60″ (1524 mm) away from the flow meter.
- Microbore hose union – allows you to join two microbore hose assemblies together, or to connect a microbore hose end to a direct gauge adaptor.
- The toughest carry case in the industry: unbreakable, lockable, watertight, corrosion-proof, dent-proof and airtight. Built for tough field conditions. Our cases meet or exceed the highest standards of industrial, airline, military and commercial applications.
||24 × 9 × 19 in
|Maximum Operating Pressure