Inline Flow Meter with Integral Load-Cell, Safety Relief Valve and Reverse Flow
$1,148.00 – $2,369.00
HydraCheck adds versatility to its range of inline flow meter test kits by adding a safety relief valve to the load-cell. This unique feature removes the risks typically associated with testing fixed-displacement pumps and single-rod, double-acting cylinders.
For example, in a fixed-displacement pump application, the pressure relief valve is typically located at some distance from the pump, e.g. at the inlet port of the directional control valve. In this case, if the load cell does not contain a safety relief valve, the user is exposed to a hazardous situation.
This problem also applies to testing single-rod, double-acting cylinders. Using a load-cell without a safety relief valve exposes the user to an extremely hazardous situation if the load-cell blocks the discharge flow from the rod-end of the cylinder and causes pressure intensification. HydraCheck’s exclusive integral safety relief valve prevents an overpressure condition when testing hydraulic components by allowing the oil to bypass the load valve at a pre-determined set pressure.
- Inline flow meter with reverse-flow
- Adjustable load valve with safety relief valve
- Comes equipped with a 3000 PSI (207 bar) glycerine-filled pressure gauge
- Pressures up to 5000 PSI (345 bar)
- Flows up to 150 GPM (560 Lpm)
- Load Cell Materials: Carbon steel body, zinc plated
- Flow Meter Materials: 2024 – T351 Anodized aluminum body, piston and cone
- Pressure Seals: Viton®
- Threads: SAE J1926/1
- Temperature Range: 14 to +212 °F (-10 to +100 °C)
- Pressure Rating: Aluminum Operating: 3,000 psi/207 bar max. with a 3:1 safety factor; Steel Operating: 5,000 psi/345 bar max. with a 3:1 safety factor
- Accuracy: ±2% of full scale
- Repeatability: ±1%
- Calibration: 0.876 Specific Gravity – For use with hydraulic oil