Spectroline High-Performance Fluorescent Dyes for Hydraulic Systems
$69.47 – $116.99
Ideal for use as part of a diagnostic/preventive maintenance program for industrial systems. Work effectively in any enclosed circulatory system where fluids are used.
Available in multiple colors, the new ULTRA formula is independently tested for system compatibility and is filtered down to 2 microns. The result is a fully miscible, high-quality, and non-particulate dye formulation that never compromises the integrity of the system. These quality dyes will not change the viscosity or lubricity of any host fluid. They perform better under difficult conditions and have greater stability, making them the perfect tool for long-term preventive maintenance and leak detection.
For use in synthetic or petroleum-based fluid systems:
- Light-colored hydraulic fluid
- Dark/intensely blue hydraulic & lubrication fluids
- Compressor oil
- Engine oil
- Gearbox oil
- Fuel (gasoline or diesel)
Dye Color Options:
- Bright Blue
- User Friendly — Just add a small amount of dye to the system and let it circulate. All leaks will glow brightly when scanned with a high-intensity Spectroline leak detection lamp.
- Versatile — Allow inspection of an entire system under virtually all operating conditions. Pinpoint the exact source of the smallest, most elusive leaks – even multiple and intermittent leaks.
- Cost-Effective — Highly concentrated. Contain more active ingredients per dose than competitive dyes.
- Improved Shelf Life – Up to 5 years.
- Improved Stability – More tolerant to extreme temperature range & moisture.
- Several Sizes — Choose from 8 oz (237 ml), pint (473 ml), or quart (946 ml) bottles as well as gallon (3.8 L) containers. Larger sizes are also available.
- NSF Certified — OIL-GLO® fluorescent dyes are registered to meet food-grade processing requirements. OIL-GLO® dyes meet category codes HTX-2 and HX-2.