Digital Pressure Gauge
$460.00 – $481.00
The HC-063-DIGI digital pressure gauge offers a quick solution to monitoring pressure and also peak pressure (pressure spikes). The hand-held unit can be installed when required (using a standard test point) or left permanently connected to a system. Since it is battery-powered, the digital gauge requires no external wiring.
The HC-063-DIGI simultaneously displays actual pressure, peak or minimum pressure, battery level, engineering units, as well as a bar graph indicator. The backlight can be switched on with the press of a button. This digital gauge allows the user to clear the peak value, display min, max, actual pressure, reset the zero point, and change the engineering units.
- Up to 8700 PSI (600 bar) full scale.
- Measures pressure and min/max pressure.
- Simple operation.
- Background lighting
- Zero correction
- Battery charge display
- 7/16″ (#4) ORB stainless steel connection
- 1/4″ NPT male adapter included
- Units: PSI, bar, Mpa, kPa, mbar
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale.
- Resolution: 0.1 PSI (230 PSI), 1 PSI (1500, 5800, and 8700 PSI)
- Ambient Temperature: 14°F – +122°F (-10° – +50°C)
- Media Temperature: -4°F – +176°F (-20° – +80°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F – +140°F (-20° – +60°C)
- Relative Humidity: <85%
- Battery Life: 1500 hours (operating without lighting, 2 x AA)
- Pressure Connection: 7/16″ (#4) ORB stainless steel
- Housing Material: Die-cast zinc with TPE rubber protective coating
- Gasket Material: NBR (Buna-N)
- Safety Class: EN 60529 (IP67)
- Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6 (5g)
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27 (25g)