$418.70 – $665.64
The Quadrigage (Tetra Gauge) consists of three interconnected pressure gauges in a single metal housing. The unit is perfect for use with hydraulic, air, and vacuum systems. A big advantage of a Quadrigage is that it protects the low-pressure gauges from damage due to over-pressure because integrated pressure reducing valves automatically protect the low-pressure gauges and direct the higher pressures to the high-pressure gauges. Even though the Quadrigage features only three analog gauges it can read four pressures because the low-pressure gauge can also read vacuum. The unit comes with a conveniently integrated hook that allows the user to hang the gauges up for hands-free reading.
- Performs four gauge functions plus reads in-lbs/in² (PSIG) and kg/cm² (bar).
- The case is dust and moisture-resistant.
- Compact for toolbox storage.
- Includes bleeder screw and convenient hanger.
- Built-in pressure sensor protects low-range gauges from high pressure.
- Compatible with most hydraulic fluids.
- Continuous system pressure readings are possible through pressure ranges of 0-5000 PSI or 0-6000 PSI.
Male JIC x female swivel JIC gauge port adapter.
Direct Gauge adaptors allow the user to install a pressure gauge, diagnostic nipple, or sensor inline in a hydraulic system. All units are made from zinc/nickel-plated carbon steel which offers reliability and a long life span. The fittings are rated up to 6000 PSI (414 Bar) depending on configuration and size.
Gauge port adapters offer the user unique advantages over conventional connectors:
• No more drilling and tapping standard fittings
• Safety – Connectors have the proper wall thickness to facilitate solid, safe connections
• Easy to install
• Aesthetic – Blends into your system without the bulk of multiple connectors.