24 Hour Shipping On All In-Stock Items
The CirrusSense Wireless Bluetooth Pressure Transducer, -14.7-250 PSI, 1/4″ NPT – Standard Model
The CirrusSense wireless Bluetooth pressure transducer is a Bluetooth certified and FCC certified wireless pressure transducer with battery life suitable for permanent installation. The unit makes high-resolution digital measurements using very little power, making this technology perfect for wireless applications. These products give the user the ability to view the data on their smartphone using a simple, easy-to-use app. This allows you to read the data in real-time. The unit in conjunction with the app allows the user to set low and high alarms which will alert the user locally or email/text the alerts remotely.
The unit is perfect for mobile and/or industrial hydraulic applications or anywhere you need to monitor pressure without the need for wires. The CirrusSense Wireless Bluetooth Pressure Transducer ensures high quality and high accuracy at an affordable cost.
- Pressure Range: -14.7-250 PSI
- Pressure Connection: 1/4” NPT Male
- Pressure Accuracy: 1% BFSL (includes non-linearity, hysteresis, non-repeatability)
- Selectable Units: PSI, Bar, kPa, WC, KG/CM2, MPa
- Overage Protection: 2x Rated Pressure
- Burst Pressure: 5x or 20,000 psi, whichever is less
- Pressure Cycles: >100 million
- Update Time: Bluetooth® wireless technology (1 sec)
- Operating Temperatures: -40° to 185° F (-40° to 85° C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 257° F (-40° to 125° C) without a battery
- TEB: 3% BFSL (includes: Non-linearity, Hysteresis, and Non-repeatability)
- Long-Term Drift: 0.2% FS/year (non-cumulative)
- Shock: 50g, 11 ms, 1/2 sine
- Vibration: 10g, peak, 20 to 2400 Hz
- EMI/RFI Protection: Yes
- Rating: IP67
- Case: 304 stainless steel housing and high-impact polycarbonate
- Power Supply: Replacement battery, battery life: 24 months, typical. Battery life is affected by high and low temperatures.
- Battery Removal: If the battery pack is removed, you must wait 90 seconds to reinstall or unit may lock up.
- Compatible Devices Software: Android – Version 4.3 or later; iOS – Current version and the previous version
- Compatible Devices Hardware: Android Products – Device supports Bluetooth Smart (Version 4.0 and later); iOS Products – iPad Mini Gen 1 (released Nov 2, 2012), iPad Mini Gen 2 (released Nov 12, 2013), iPad Gen 3 (released Mar 16, 2012), iPad Gen 4 (released Nov 2, 2012), iPad Air (released Nov 1, 2013), iPhone 5 (released Sept 21, 2012), iPhone 6 (released Sept 19, 2014), iPhone 6S, 6S plus (released Sept 25,2015), iPhone 7, 7 plus (released Sept 16, 2016), and all new versions.
||3.7 × 1.35 × 1.35 in