24 Hour Shipping On All In-Stock Items
The CirrusSense Wireless Bluetooth Pressure Transducer, 5000 PSI – 1/4″ NPT
Transducers Direct made history by being the first pressure transducer manufacturer in the world to offer a Bluetooth certified and FCC certified wireless pressure transducer with battery life suitable for permanent installations. Built on the TD1000 series measuring platform, CirrusSense™ wireless pressure transducers make high-resolution digital measurements using very little power, making this technology perfect for wireless applications. These products give the user the ability to view the data either locally on their smart device or remotely using the TDWLB Wireless Router/Gateway and Data Portal. The CirrusSense™ solution allows for alarms to be set to receive audible alerts locally or email/text alerts remotely as well as the ability to log timestamped data and generate reports.
The unit is perfect for Mobile and Industrial hydraulic applications or anywhere you need to monitor pressure without the need for wires. Because it is built on TD1000 proprietary technology, the CirrusSense™ wireless pressure transducer ensures high quality and high accuracy at an affordable cost.
- Pressure Range: 0-5000 PSI
- Pressure Connection: 1/4” NPT Male
- Pressure Accuracy: 1% BFSL (includes non-linearity, hysteresis, non-repeatability)
- Overage Protection: 2x Rated Pressure
- Burst Pressure: 5x or 20,000 psi, whichever is less
- Pressure Cycles: >100 million
- Update Time: Bluetooth® wireless technology (1 sec)
- Operating Temperatures: -40° to 185° F (-40° to 85° C)
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 257° F (-40° to 125° C) without battery
- TEB: 3% BFSL (includes: Non-linearity, Hysteresis, and Non-repeatability)
- Long-Term Drift: 0.2% FS/year (non-cumulative)
- Shock: 50g, 11 ms, 1/2 sine
- Vibration: 10g, peak, 20 to 2400 Hz
- EMI/RFI Protection: Yes
- Rating: IP67
- Case: 304 stainless steel housing and high-impact polycarbonate
- Power Supply: Replacement battery, battery life: 24 months, typical. Battery life is affected by high and low temperatures.
- Battery Removal: If the battery pack is removed, you must wait 90 seconds to reinstall or unit may lock up.
- Compatible Devices Software: Android – Version 4.3 or later; iOS – Current version and the previous version
- Compatible Devices Hardware: Android Products – Device supports Bluetooth Smart (Version 4.0 and later); iOS Products – iPad Mini Gen 1 (released Nov 2, 2012), iPad Mini Gen 2 (released Nov 12, 2013), iPad Gen 3 (released Mar 16, 2012), iPad Gen 4 (released Nov 2, 2012), iPad Air (released Nov 1, 2013), iPhone 5 (released Sept 21, 2012), iPhone 6 (released Sept 19, 2014), iPhone 6S, 6S plus (released Sept 25,2015), iPhone 7, 7 plus (released Sept 16, 2016), and all new versions.
||3.7 × 1.35 × 1.35 in