24 Hour Shipping On All In-Stock Items
DT-207LR Non-contact/Contact Laser Tachometer (w/LED)
The laser-enabled DT-207LR has precise RPM measurement up to 20 feet. The Series DT-207LR digital tachometers incorporate laser technology yet retain our hallmark rugged construction and reliable quality components. Units offer incredible value and versatility as they can operate in non-contact and contact applications. These instruments feature a field-upgrade-able contact adapter for linear rate measure, conveniently allowing both non-contact and contact measurements. Incorporating the precise laser technology and user-friendly functions as the DT-207LR tachometer, the DT- 207LR-S12 provides an exceptional accuracy in measuring speed and length via its 12” wheel. The larger wheel rotates more slowly than a standard 6” wheel, enabling reliable and safe registration of high speeds.
All Series 207LR units come standard with a NIST traceable calibration certificate. We’re confident you’ll agree that these fine units are the most advanced handheld tachometers on the market.
- Reflective tape
- 2 cone adapters
- 1 funnel adapter
- 1 3-1/2″ extension shaft
- NIST certificate
- Carrying case with foam
- 1 master wheel (6″ cir)
- Measuring Range: 6 – 99,999 RPM
- Accuracy: ±1 RPM: 6 – 8300 RPM; ±2 RPM: 8300 – 25,000 RPM; ±0.006% of reading ±1 digit (or 2 RPM max):25,000 – 99,999 RPM
- Display: 5 digit 0.47″ (12 mm) high LED
- Measuring Units: RPM (on contact using adapter, included); Rate: YPM, mPM, FPM, IPM; Length: YRD, m, ft, in. use 6″ cir. wheel with 200L adapter
- Memory: 13 readings are stored in memory and retained for 5 minutes (last, max., min., and 10 extras measurements)
- Display Update Time: 1 second (typical)
- Detection: Laser Diode
- System Control: Single-chip C-MOS microprocessor
- Over Range Indicator: Flashing numerals
- Voltage Requirement: 2 AA 1.5 V batteries
- Low Battery Indicator: Flashing “LO BAT” display
- Auto Power Shut-Off: Yes
- Battery Life: 40 hrs. approx.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 – +113°F (0 – +45°C)
- Construction: Die-cast aluminum housing
- Warranty: 1 year
- 6″ (152 mm) master linear wheel.
- Adaptor for direct contact use.
- Extension shaft.
- Funnel adaptor.
- Laser tachometer.
- Reflective tape.
- Two (2) cone adaptors.
Features and Benefits
These laser tachometers incorporate the latest microprocessor and laser technology and offer:
- Multi-mode capability measures RPM, mPM, YPM, FPM, IPM, and total meters, yards, feet, and inches.
- LAST, MAX, MIN, 10 reading memory.
- Single chip microprocessor ensures reliability and low maintenance.
- Safely measures RPM (non-contact mode) from up to 14 feet (4.27m) away.
- Long battery life (25 to 40 hours).
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing provides exceptional durability.
- Extended measuring range (6 to 99,999 RPM) covers a wide range of applications.
- Finest quality products from Shimpo® America.
- Free N.I.S.T. certificate.
|Dimensions||11 × 7 × 3 in|