Inline Flow Meter for Petroleum Fluids (Reverse Flow Capable)
$326.00 – $1,964.00
Ideal for monitoring pump performance and media flows in hydraulic systems.
Why choose a reverse flow, flow meter?
Generally, one-way flow, inline flow meters have an integral check valve assembly that prevents the oil from flowing in reverse. This feature is safe when testing hydraulic pumps, but creates a potential hazard when testing double-acting cylinders and reversible motors.
Due to area difference, when flow is restricted at the rod-end of a double-acting, single-rod cylinder, the forces can cause the pressure to increase to a hazardous level – as much as two times the pressure relief valve setting!
- Flows up to 150 GPM (568 Lpm).
- Pressures up to 6000 PSI (414 bar).
- Use these flow meters to setup, adjust and test hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinders, and more!
- The only way to test a pump and motors safely and effectively is to use a flow meter.
- Materials: 2024 – T351 Anodized aluminum body, piston and cone. T303 Stainless body, 2024 – T351 Anodized aluminum piston and cone.
- Pressure Seals: Viton®
- Threads: SAE J1926/1
- Temperature Range: -20 to +240 °F (-29 to +116 °C)
- Pressure Rating: Aluminum Operating: 3,500 psi/241 bar max. with a 3:1 safety factor. Stainless Steel Operating: 6,000 psi/414 bar max. (5,000 psi/345 bar max. for 3/4″ to 1-1/4″ series) with a 3:1 safety factor.
- Accuracy: ±2% of full scale
- Repeatability: ±1%
- Calibration: 0.876 Specific Gravity – For use with hydraulic oil
RECOMMENDATION: If you are going to purchase one flow meter for testing all your hydraulic components, a reverse flow, inline flow meter would be the best choice.