DHT 1 Series Bi-Directional Digital Hydraulic Testers
$3,948.45 – $5,112.00
Hydraulic pumps are prone to experiencing internal leakage as they age, which can result in decreased volumetric efficiency. As such, it is imperative to perform routine checks to ensure the pumps are operating at optimal levels and minimize downtime.
To facilitate this task, it is recommended to employ a digital hydraulic tester that is both safe and accurate. The DHT 1 Series Digital Hydraulic Tester is specifically designed for this purpose and boasts an array of features that make it a valuable diagnostic tool. This user-friendly tester incorporates a turbine flow block and an easy-to-read digital display that shows flow and temperature readings.
The DHT 1 Series Digital Hydraulic Tester comes equipped with simplified controls that facilitate quick and efficient identification of hydraulic system faults. Additionally, it features a built-in loading valve that simulates normal working pressure and safety discs that prevent oil spillage and protect the machinery and operator from excessive pressure. The compact and efficient design of this tester ensures that it is an optimal solution for testing hydraulic pumps, valves, motors, and hydrostatic transmissions while minimizing machinery downtime.
- Accurate measurement of flow, pressure, and temperature.
- Built-in loading valve with “Interpass”™ safety system.
- Bi-directional for unrestricted connection and simplified testing.
- Portable and lightweight with an angled case for easier viewing and cleaning.
- Automatic “Power Off” feature.
- Pressures up to 7000 PSI (482 bar).
- Flows up to 210 GPM.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 1% full flow.
- Pressure Accuracy: ± 1.6% of full scale.
- Readout: 8-digit LCD with 8 mm high characters.
- Made in the United Kingdom by Webtec.