Inline Flow Meter Test Kits (Reverse Flow Capable)
$714.00 – $2,829.00
A flow meter test kit is a crucial tool for measuring the flow rate and pressure of hydraulic oil in hydraulic systems. The volumetric efficiency (internal leakage) of hydraulic pumps will increase with age. Consequently, to prevent unnecessary downtime it is vital to check the efficiency of hydraulic pumps on a routine schedule. The test kit needed to perform the test must be relatively easy to install, safe, and accurate. A flow meter test kit is ideal for testing hydraulic pumps without removing them from service. This portable test kit will give you the same result as testing your pump on a state-of-the-art test bench at a fraction of the cost.
The unit comes equipped with a load cell and pressure gauge which allows the user to load the pump in a safe manner while running tests. The variable area flowmeter on the unit provides a quick, visual flow indication on an easy-to-read linear scale to confirm that flow systems are operating properly. The flow meter on the unit offers enhanced reliability and minimal maintenance over the course of a long life expectancy. All items on the test kits are of the highest quality.
The unit comes complete with an adjustable load cell, glycerine-filled pressure gauge with rubber boot, and inline flow meter; ready to load-test your hydraulic pumps, motors, and other hydraulic components safely and accurately.
- Inline flowmeter with reverse flow.
- Adjustable load valve.
- Comes equipped with either a 3500 PSI (241 bar) or a 5000 PSI (345 bar) glycerine-filled pressure gauge.
- Pressures up to 5000 PSI (345 bar).
- Flows up to 150 GPM (568 Lpm).
- Needle Valve Materials: Carbon steel body, zinc plated
- Flow Meter Materials: 2024 – T351 Anodized aluminum body, piston, and cone. T303 Stainless body, 2024 – T351 Anodized aluminum piston and cone.
- Pressure Seals: Viton®
- Threads: SAE J1926/1
- Temperature Range: 14 to +212 °F (-10 to +100 °C)
- Pressure Rating: Aluminum Operating: 3,000 psi/207 bar max. with a 3:1 safety factor. Stainless Steel Operating: 5,000 psi/345 bar max. with a 3:1 safety factor.
- Accuracy ±2% of full scale
- Repeatability: ±1%
- Calibration: 0.876 Specific Gravity – For use with hydraulic oil
RECOMMENDATION: If you are going to purchase one flow meter for testing all your hydraulic components, a reverse flow, inline flow meter would be the best choice.