Mechanical Hydraulic Tester – RFIK Series
$1,969.80 – $2,070.75
The volumetric efficiency (internal leakage) of hydraulic pumps will increase with age. Consequently, to prevent unnecessary downtime it is vital to check the efficiency of hydraulic pumps on a routine schedule. An analog flow indicator with an integrated load valve and an analog pressure gauge in one compact unit is perfect for testing hydraulic pumps without removing them from service.
The RFIK mechanical hydraulic tester offers the perfect solution for troubleshooting and servicing hydraulic systems on agricultural and other mobile machinery. The kit consists of a direct-acting flow indicator with a built-in thermometer, a loading valve, and a pressure gauge all built into a strong steel case with a removable lid for protection.
The unit is self-contained and requires no electrical power. The dials are clear and easy to read. Installation is extremely simple, and the test kit can be connected to either the pressure or return lines. The loading valve and pressure gauge allow a progressive buildup of system pressure with the user’s safety in mind.
The test kit provides the service engineer with quick, accurate, and simple performance testing of pumps, motors, valves, steering systems, cylinders, and complete hydraulic circuits.
- Reverse-flow capable
- Ambient temperature: 14 – 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Fluid type: Hydraulic oils
- Fluid temperature: 68 – 176°F (20 to 80°C) continuous use. Intermittently (< 10 minutes) up to 230°F (110°C).
- Maximum pressure: 6000 PSI (420 Bar)
- Displays: Pressure and flow 2.5” (63mm) dials. Temperature 2” (50mm) long scale 68 – 248 °F (20 to 120°C)
- Accuracy: Flow: ± 4% of full scale
- Pressure: ± 1.6% of full scale
- Temperature: ± 5°F (±2.5°C)
- Dimensions: 12-1/4” x 4-1/8” x 4-7/8” (310 x 105 x 120 mm)
- Weight: 14.5 lbs (6.6 kg)
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Case: Painted steel – removable lid
- RFI body: Aluminium 2011T6
- Load valve body: Aluminium 2011T6
- Internal components: Stainless steel, brass
- Seals: Viton
Note: This unit is not designed for permanent installation.