Mechanical Hydraulic Tester – RFIK Series
$1,656.00 – $1,740.00
The RFIK mechanical hydraulic tester provides the ideal solution for servicing and commissioning hydraulic circuits on agricultural and other mobile machinery.
The kit comprises of a direct acting flow indicator with built in thermometer, a loading valve and a pressure gauge all built into a strong steel case with a removable lid.
The unit is self contained and requires no electrical power. The dials are clear and easy to read. Installation is extremely simple and the test kit can be connected into either the pressure or return lines. The loading valve and pressure gauge allow a progressive build up of system pressure in complete safety.
The test kit provides the service engineer with quick, accurate and simple performance testing of pumps, motors, valves, steering systems, cylinders and complete hydraulic circuits.
- Ambient temperature: 14 – 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Fluid type: Hydraulic oils
- Fluid temperature: 68 – 176°F (20 to 80°C) continuous use. Intermittently (< 10 minutes) up to 230°F (110°C).
- Maximum pressure: 6000 PSI (420 Bar)
- Displays: Pressure and flow 2.5” (63mm) dials. Temperature 2” (50mm) long scale 68 – 248 °F (20 to 120°C)
- Accuracy: Flow: ± 4% of full scale
- Pressure: ± 1.6% of full scale
- Temperature: ± 5°F (±2.5°C)
- Dimensions: 12-1/4” x 4-1/8” x 4-7/8” (310 x 105 x 120 mm)
- Weight: 14.5 lbs (6.6 kg)
- Case: Painted steel – removable lid
- RFI body: Aluminium 2011T6
- Load valve body: Aluminium 2011T6
- Internal components: Stainless steel, brass
- Seals: Viton
Note: This unit is not designed for permanent installation.