DIN Male Metric x DIN Female Metric Gauge Port Adapter with M16x2 Test Point
$39.66 – $124.72
The DIN male x DIN female swivel (DKO 24° sealing cone with O-Ring) gauge port adapter with an M16x2 (Minimess/Test 20) test point for pressure checking. The DIN gauge port adapter allows the user to install a pressure gauge or sensor inline in a hydraulic system using the M16x2 test point supplied with fitting. All units are made from zinc/nickel-plated carbon steel which offers reliability and a long life span. The fittings are rated up to 9137 PSI (630 Bar) depending on configuration and size.
Gauge port adapters offer the user unique advantages over conventional connectors:
- No more drilling and tapping standard fittings
- Safety – Connectors have the proper wall thickness to facilitate solid, safe connections
- Easy to install
- Aesthetic – Blends into your system without the bulk of multiple connectors.
Suitable for an OEM build or retrofitting to existing hydraulic systems.
- Sizes from M12x1.5 up to M36x2.
- Available in Light (L) or Heavy (S) series.
- Rated up to 9137 PSI (630 Bar)
- All fittings come with an M16x2 (Minimess/Test 20) test point.