Microbore Hose Assembly – Test 20 (M16x2)
$27.05 – $49.68
There may be times when you want to check your hydraulic system’s pressure but the test connector is too close to a moving part, making the task too dangerous. Or perhaps you might want to sit in the operator’s seat of a piece of mobile equipment to monitor the machine’s performance. Either way, the microbore hose assembly is designed to make remote pressure observation safe and convenient.
Measuring approximately 1/4″ (5mm) in diameter and extremely lightweight, microbore hose is available in various lengths for your convenience and connects to any STAUFF® Test 20 (M16x2) Test Point. A Hose Union is required to connect a microbore hose assembly to a Direct Gauge Adaptor.
- Nominal Bore: DN 2
- Maximum Working Pressure: 9000 PSI (630 bar)
- Minimum Bursting Pressure: 27000 PSI (1900 bar)
- Working Temperature Rating: -31 to +212˚F (-35 to +100˚C)
- Inside Diameter: 0.08″ (2mm)
- Outside Diameter: 0.2″ (5mm)
- Reinforcement: Synthetic Fiber
- Media: Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral based fluids