PD Series – Test Coupler
$38.24 – $39.90
The PD Series test coupler is designed to make the gauge connection to a PD Series test nipple, safe, effortless and spill-free!
Screw the test coupler directly onto the 1/4″ NPT connection on your pressure gauge for quick, easy pressure readings from any test nipple.
Used in conjunction with the PD Series test nipple. Compatible with John Deere, Genie, and Caterpillar®.
- Flush-face poppet valves minimize air inclusion and spillage, provide easy-to-clean surfaces, and help to prevent contamination.
- Grip-tight knurled sleeves help to make connecting and disconnecting easy, even while wearing gloves.
- PD couplers are designed to meet or exceed SAE J1502 and ISO 15171-1 design and performance specifications.
- Material: Steel
- Seal Material: Nitrile
- Maximum Working Pressure: 6000 PSI (414 bar)
- Temperature Rating: -40 to +250˚F (-40 to +121˚C)
- Connect Force-Assembly: 41 lbs. (100 PSI)
- Disconnect Force-Assembly: 20 lbs. (100 PSI)
- Media: Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral based fluids