PD Series – Test Nipples
$1.95 – $43.50
PD Series couplings provide easy connection for pressure gauges and/or specialized diagnostic equipment.
Typically PD nipples are permanently mounted in the system at threaded test ports, in rigid tubing, or in hose assemblies. PD couplers are then attached to test instruments.
Used in conjunction with the PD Series test coupler. Compatible with John Deere, Genie, and Caterpillar®.
- Flush-face poppet valves minimize air inclusion and spillage, provide easy-to-clean surfaces, and help to prevent contamination.
- Nipples are machined from high tensile steel for strength to withstand 6000 PSI continuous operating pressure.
- PD nipples are designed to meet or exceed SAE J1502 and ISO 15171-1 design and performance specifications.
- Material: Steel
- Seal Material: Nitrile
- Maximum Working Pressure: 6000 PSI (414 bar)
- Temperature Rating: -40 to +250˚F (-40 to +121˚C)
- Connect Force-Assembly: 41 lbs. (100 PSI)
- Disconnect Force-Assembly: 20 lbs. (100 PSI)
- Media: Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral based fluids