Bi-Directional Variable Area Flow Meter
$320.00 – $931.00
Ideal for testing in bi-directional applications – hydraulic cylinder testing and hydrostatic transmissions.
- Flows up to 100 GPM (375 Lpm).
- Pressures up to 6000 PSI (414 bar).
- Rugged and Reliable – These meters are constructed with all metal pressure vessels that allow safe & permanent installation.
- Bi-Directional – Measures bi-directional flow measurement for liquids.
- Use these flow meters to set up, adjust, and test hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinders, and more!
- The only way to test a pump and motors safely and effectively is to use a flow meter.
- Materials: Anodized aluminum casing and end ports with stainless steel internals. Stainless steel casing and end ports with stainless steel internals.
- Pressure Seals: Buna-N®
- Threads: SAE J1926/1
- Temperature Range: -20 to +240 °F (-29 to +116 °C)
- Pressure Rating: Aluminum Operating: 3,500 psi/241 bar max. Stainless Steel Operating: 6,000 psi/414 bar max with a 3:1 safety factor.
- Accuracy: ±4% of full scale.
- Repeatability: ±1%
- Calibration: 0.873 Specific Gravity – For use with hydraulic oil.
- Viscosity: Up to 110 cSt.