DHM 4 Series Bi-Directional Digital Hydraulic Multimeter with Bluetooth
$5,195.00 – $6,455.00
The volumetric efficiency (internal leakage) of hydraulic pumps will increase with age. Consequently, to prevent unnecessary downtime it is vital to check the efficiency of hydraulic pumps on a routine schedule. The test kit needed to perform the test must be relatively easy to install, safe, and accurate. The DHM 4 Series Bi-Directional Digital Hydraulic Multimeter is perfect for the task. The unit offers precise flow, pressure, temperature, power, and volumetric efficiency readings in a compact configuration.
The DHM 4 Series Digital Hydraulic Multimeter is an all-in-one unit designed to test the performance of hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, and hydrostatic transmissions with the added benefit of Bluetooth functionality.
This new generation of testers, aimed at hydraulic field service engineers everywhere, enables you to easily measure the true performance of your hydraulic system, pinpoint faults, and lets you quickly email a test report in just a few presses of your iOS smartphone, using Smart Bluetooth™ functionality and the free-to-download Webtec QuickCert™ App. This truly portable solution means you no longer have to return to the office to send your report as all of this can be achieved while working in a field, a quarry, a construction site, a mine, or just on the factory floor.
The DHM 4 series can measure hydraulic flow, pressure, peak pressure, temperature, power, and volumetric efficiency and includes onboard memory to record a simple 12 point test, more than sufficient to characterize a hydraulic pump’s performance at varying pressures which can be regulated using the built-in loading valve with Interpass™ safety system.
The DHM 4 is the ideal tool for pinpointing hydraulic system faults, reducing downtime, and helping in preventive maintenance.
- Accurate measurement of flow, pressure, temperature, power, and volumetric efficiency.
- Produces an electronic report for an immediate email to the user via Bluetooth™ and smartphone app.
- Automatic calculation of hydraulic power and volumetric efficiency.
- Built-in loading valve with “Interpass”™ safety system.
- Bi-directional for unrestricted connection and simplified testing.
- Portable, robust and sealed to IP54.
- Large clear digital display with adjustable contrast.
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Pressures up to 7000 PSI (482 bar).
- Flows up to 210 GPM.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 1% indicated reading (15 to 100% of range).
- Pressure Accuracy: ± 0.5% of full scale, Peak 1%.
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 2°F (± 1°C)
- Power: Below 100KW (134HP) ± 3KW (± 4HP); Above 100KW (134HP) ± 5KW (± 6.7HP)
- Volumetric efficiency: ± 1%
- 1 ms response time.
- Choose between – Bar, PSI, MPa, & Ksc.
- Four screens show all digital values, digital values with a bar graph, & P.Q. Test (volume efficiency).