PFM6 and PFM6BD Digital Hydraulic Testers
$2,103.00 – $3,699.50
The PFM6 and PFM6BD digital hydraulic test units by Flo-tech are compact, lightweight and completely self-contained. These highly portable testers are laboratory-accurate and are designed for fast, diagnostic troubleshooting of all types of mobile or stationary hydraulic systems and components. All flow, pressure and temperature measurements are made simultaneously from one point.
These units incorporate pressure relief disc protection, low battery/over-range indicators and a helical-type pressure gauge, which provides pulsation dampening and high over-pressure capacity. These units are also available in metric versions.
- Large 3-1/2″ digit LCD for flow and temperature.
- One-way flow.
- Helical tube pressure gauge.
- Turbine flow sensor gives fast response.
- Pressure surge protection with internal pressure relief.
- Simple operation – one toggle switch controls power, flow and temperature; load valve offers fingertip control of pressure up to 6000 PSI (414 bar).
- Platinum resistance temperature sensor.
- SAE ports.
- Flow Range: Up to 200 GPM
- Flow Accuracy: ±1% of full scale
- Repeatability: ±0.2%
- Turbine Response: ≤200ms
- Fluid Temperature: -4 to +300 °F (-20 to +150 °C)
- Ambient Temperature: -4 to +131 °F (-20 to +55 °C)
- Flow Readout: Linearity and zero shift ±1 digit
- Operating Pressure: Up to 6000 PSI (414 Bar, 41.4 MPa, 420 kg/cm2)
- Readout Accuracy: ±1 digit
- Battery: 4 AA size alkaline, ~ 50 hours of service
Note: These units are also available in metric versions. Please call or email us with questions.