Inline Flow Meter Test Kits (One-Way Flow)
$589.00 – $2,212.00
The volumetric efficiency (internal leakage) of hydraulic pumps will increase with age. Consequently, to prevent unnecessary downtime it is vital to check the efficiency of hydraulic pumps on a routine schedule. The test kit needed to perform the test must be relatively easy to install, safe, and accurate. A flow meter test kit is ideal for testing hydraulic pumps without removing them from service. This portable test kit will give you the same result as testing your pump on a state-of-the-art test bench at a fraction of the cost.
The unit comes equipped with a load cell and pressure gauge which allows the user to load the pump in a safe manner while running tests. The variable area flowmeter on the unit provides a quick, visual flow indication on an easy-to-read linear scale to confirm that flow systems are operating properly. The flow meter on the unit offers enhanced reliability and minimal maintenance over the course of a long life expectancy. All items on the test kits are of the highest quality.
The unit comes complete with an adjustable load cell, glycerine-filled pressure gauge with rubber boot, and inline flow meter; ready to load-test your hydraulic pumps, motors, and other hydraulic components safely and accurately.
- Inline flow meter.
- Adjustable load valve.
- Comes equipped with either a 3500 PSI (241 bar) or a 5000 PSI (345 bar) glycerine-filled pressure gauge with a rubber gauge boot for protection.
- Pressures up to 5000 PSI (345 bar).
- Flows up to 150 GPM (568 Lpm).
- Needle Valve Materials: Carbon steel body, zinc plated
- Flow Meter Materials: 2024 – T351 Anodized aluminum body, piston, and cone. T303 Stainless body, 2024 – T351 Anodized aluminum piston and cone.
- Pressure Seals: Viton®
- Threads: SAE J1926/1
- Temperature Range: 14 to +212 °F (-10 to +100 °C)
- Pressure Rating: Aluminum Operating: 3,000 psi/207 bar max. with a 3:1 safety factor. Stainless Steel Operating: 5,000 psi/345 bar max. with a 3:1 safety factor.
- Accuracy ±2% of full scale
- Repeatability: ±1%
- Calibration: 0.876 Specific Gravity – For use with hydraulic oil