Inline Flow Meter Test Kits (One-Way Flow)
$507.00 – $2,030.00
To test a hydraulic pump for leakage, you must consider three things: convenience, safety and accuracy. This portable test kit will give you the same result as testing your pump on a state-of-the-art test bench at a fraction of the cost. Comes complete with adjustable load cell, glycerine-filled pressure gauge and inline flow meter; ready to load-test your hydraulic pumps, motors and other hydraulic components safely and accurately.
- Inline flow meter.
- Adjustable load valve.
- Comes equipped with either a 3000 PSI (207 bar) or a 5000 PSI (345 bar) glycerine-filled pressure gauge.
- Pressures up to 5000 PSI (345 bar).
- Flows up to 150 GPM (568 Lpm).
- Needle Valve Materials: Carbon steel body, zinc plated
- Flow Meter Materials: 2024 – T351 Anodized aluminum body, piston and cone. T303 Stainless body, 2024 – T351 Anodized aluminum piston and cone.
- Pressure Seals: Viton®
- Threads: SAE J1926/1
- Temperature Range: 14 to +212 °F (-10 to +100 °C)
- Pressure Rating: Aluminum Operating: 3,000 psi/207 bar max. with a 3:1 safety factor. Stainless Steel Operating: 5,000 psi/345 bar max. with a 3:1 safety factor.
- Accuracy ±2% of full scale
- Repeatability: ±1%
- Calibration: 0.876 Specific Gravity – For use with hydraulic oil