Flow Turbines, Up to 200 GPM (750 LPM)
$143.92 – $1,737.30
The flow turbine can be permanently installed or used for diagnostics. The oil flow through the unit rotates the internal axial turbine. The frequencies generated are processed by digital electronics (a signal converter). Flow effects causing interference are compensated in this process. In the new, redesigned version, the signal converter is now directly integrated into the flow turbine. This allows even simpler operation and supports permanent coupling of the turbine and signal converter components that are matched to one another.
The new turbine also improves the response times/reaction times (from a previous 400 ms to 50 ms) and increases measurement accuracy. The flow turbine is available in six versions for various flow speeds. A pressure sensor can be connected in parallel to the flow turbine by way of the integrated test point. In addition, the oil temperature can also be measured using the temperature sensor connection.
- Flow: Up to 200 GPM (750 LPM)
- Pressure: Up to 7000 PSI (480 bar)
- Media Temperature Range: -4º to 194°F (-20 to 90°C)
- Ambient Temperature: 14 – 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Viscosity Range: 10…100 cSt
- Repeatability: Better than ± 0.2%
- Response Time: 50 ms
- Meter Material Housing: High tensile Aluminium
- Surface Treatment: Black anodized
- Transducer Material: Body and nut – steel 212A42 electroless nickel plated, Housing and Lid – Aluminium 2011 T3