Service Master CONNECT (HPM7000) – Digital Hydraulic Datalogger
$840.00 – $5,406.00
The Service Master CONNECT (HPM7000) is a powerful diagnostic measuring device for mobile, stationary hydraulic applications, e.g. in the area of service, commissioning, and development. It safely and accurately records values such as pressure, temperature, flow, and frequency.
Thanks to the robust IP65 design, it offers comprehensive protection against moisture and dirt and is resistant to impacts. Therefore, the device is very suitable for use in harsh environments.
The 7″ large, illuminated, non-reflective display enables smooth, intuitive operation. The clearly structured user interface which enables fast and secure measurement setting configuration makes the device easy to use. The modular measuring device hardware and software enables customized setup according to individual measuring and analysis needs (See below). It measures and displays up to 100 channels and is therefore also suitable for very complex diagnostic tasks.
The base model enables you to simultaneously measure up to 48 CAN channels. Alternatively, up to 5 External CANOpen channels can be connected. Two frequency inputs or Digital Input/Digital Output are also possible thanks to a dual-function connector.
Modular upgrades: The Service Master CONNECT (HPM7000) features a unique modular system which means two input Modules can be added or changed by the user, allowing you to upgrade the device over time to meet the needs of the most demanding application.
- The CAN Input Module: allows the connection of up to 48 CAN, CANOpen, J1939 or any mixture of several CAN protocols in a passive way (no power is supplied to the sensors from this module). This allows the user to ‘listen’ to the other CAN signals traveling on a bus, without disturbing them.
- The Analogue Input Module: enables back compatibility with sensors that have Sensor Recognition (SR). It also enables connection to current (e.g. 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA) and/or voltage (e.g. 0-5, 0-10 V) sensors.
Analysis of measurements can be done thanks to two cursors that can be inserted to obtain measured and delta values. All data can be exported to a PC running HPMComm 7.5 for further analysis or storage off the unit.
Connecting to a PC: USB slave and USB host allow the unit to stream to a PC or laptop and allow for the connection of additional storage. The Service Master CONNECT (HPM7000) can also be controlled and monitored remotely using the LAN connection and a VNC remote desktop application that runs on a PC.
- Complete range of sensors – pressure, flow, temperature, RPM, & contamination.
- CAN sensors for plug and play functionality.
- Third-Party CAN sensors (External CAN) can be displayed and logged. A CAN Monitor assists during the installation of CAN channels and analysis of the CAN bus.
- Two slots for Input Modules (CAN/J1939 and Analogue) are available on the Base Model. These can be added/changed by the user.
- IP65 and rubberized case surround for protection in harsh environments.
- Complete with HPMComm 7.5 – PC software. Connectivity – USB, Ethernet.