$15.22 – $487.00
The pressure transducer connects to any M16x2 test point (Test 20/Minimess) within your hydraulic system for quick, reliable pressure readings. The transducer is used in conjunction with the Serviceman Plus (HPM4000) or Service Master CONNECT (HPM7000).
Available in CAN-Open Protocol and Sensor-Recognition (SR).
- Small size
- Robust stainless steel design
- Response times of 1 ms
- Captures peak pressure
- Laser-welded and labeled
- Two transducers of the same pressure range can measure differential pressure
- Pressure Range: 0 up to 8700 PSI (0 up to 60 bar)
- Pressure Accuracy: ±0.5% of full scale
- Ambient Temperature Range: -4° to 185°F (-20° to 85°C)
- Media Temperature Range: -13° to 221°F (-25° to 105°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.5°F (±3°C)
- Response Time: 1 ms
- Process Connection: Male G1/4 BSPP
- Main Body: Stainless-steel
- Sealing: Viton® (FKM)
- Measure differential pressure.
- Pressure transducers do not include connecting cables