Pressure Transducers with Temperature
$11.73 – $469.76
The pressure transducer connects to any standard PD Series or M16x2 diagnostic quick disconnect with the right adapter and relays system pressure and temperature to the Digital Hydraulic Tester.
- Pressure Range: 0 up to 8700 PSI (0 up to 60 bar)
- Pressure Accuracy: ±0.5% of full scale
- Ambient Temperature Range: -4° to 185°F (-20° to 85°C)
- Media Temperature Range: -13° to 221°F (-25° to 105°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.5°F (±3°C)
- Response Time: 1 ms
- Process Connection: Male G1/2 BSPP
- Main Body: Stainless-steel
- Sealing: Viton® (FKM)
- Measure differential pressure.
- Pressure transducers do not include connecting cable or test point adaptor.
NOTE: In order to measure differential pressure, two transducers of the same pressure range must be used.