Stainless Steel Test Point – Test 20 (M16x2)
$61.25 – $134.91
Male coupling is designed for monitoring and control of pressure. The test point connection is M16x2.0. Advantages of using the M16x2 (Test 20) coupling are system testing at working pressure, leakproof connection before ball check is open, protective cap, and minimizes the introduction of contamination in the hydraulic system.
Use in conjunction with the direct gauge adapter.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Seal: Viton
- Maximum Working Pressure: 9137 PSI (630 bar)
- Connect Under Pressure: 5800 PSI (400 bar)
- Temperature Rating: -4 to +392˚F (-20 to +200˚C)
- Media: Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral-based fluids
- Made in Europe