Direct Gauge Adaptors (M16x2)
$26.75 – $56.75
The direct gauge adaptors are designed to connect to an M16x2 pressure test nipple safe, effortless, and spill-free. The female swivel end of the direct gauge adapter is an M16x2 connection. The opposite end comes in a variety of connections – Pipe, ORB, Metric, and BSPP. The direct gauge can be used to connect a pressure gauge, pressure transducer, or any other sensor to a test point up to 5800 PSI (400 bar).
Use in conjunction with the M16x2 test connector (Test Point).
- Available in straight or 90˚ versions
- Material: Steel
- Maximum Working Pressure: 9137 PSI (630 bar)
- Connect Under Pressure: 5800 PSI (400 bar)
- Temperature Rating: -4 to +212˚F (-20 to +100˚C)
- Media: Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral-based fluids
- Made in Europe
Male JIC x female swivel JIC gauge port adapter.
Direct Gauge adaptors allow the user to install a pressure gauge, diagnostic nipple, or sensor inline in a hydraulic system. All units are made from zinc/nickel-plated carbon steel which offers reliability and a long life span. The fittings are rated up to 6000 PSI (414 Bar) depending on configuration and size.
Gauge port adapters offer the user unique advantages over conventional connectors:
• No more drilling and tapping standard fittings
• Safety – Connectors have the proper wall thickness to facilitate solid, safe connections
• Easy to install
• Aesthetic – Blends into your system without the bulk of multiple connectors.