Inline Flow Meter for Petroleum Fluids (One-Way Flow)
$274.00 – $1,781.00
Ideal for monitoring pump performance and media flows in hydraulic systems.
- Flows up to 150 GPM (568 Lpm).
- Pressures up to 6000 PSI (414 bar).
- Use these flow meters to setup, adjust and test hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinders and more!
- The only way to test a pump and motors safely and effectively is to use a flow meter.
- Materials: 2024 – T351 Anodized aluminum body, piston and cone. T303 Stainless body, 2024 – T351 Anodized aluminum piston and cone.
- Pressure Seals: Viton®
- Threads: SAE J1926/1
- Temperature Range: -20 to +240 °F (-29 to +116 °C)
- Pressure Rating: Aluminum Operating: 3,500 psi/241 bar max. with a 3:1 safety factor. Stainless Steel Operating: 6,000 psi/414 bar max. (5,000 psi/345 bar max. for 3/4″ to 1-1/4″ series) with a 3:1 safety factor.
- Accuracy: ±2% of full scale
- Repeatability: ±1%
- Calibration: 0.876 Specific Gravity – For use with hydraulic oil