The CirrusSense Wireless Bluetooth Pressure Transducer
$30.00 – $293.00
The CirrusSense wireless Bluetooth pressure transducer is a Bluetooth certified and FCC certified wireless pressure transducer with battery life suitable for permanent installation. The unit makes high-resolution digital measurements using very little power, making this technology perfect for wireless applications. These products give the user the ability to view the data on their smartphone using a simple, easy-to-use app. This allows you to read the data in real-time. The unit in conjunction with the app allows for alarms to be set to receive audible alerts locally or email/text alerts remotely, as well as the ability to log timestamped data and generate reports if you are using the data-logging version.
The unit is perfect for mobile and/or industrial hydraulic applications or anywhere you need to monitor pressure without the need for wires. The CirrusSense Wireless Bluetooth Pressure Transducer ensures high quality and high accuracy at an affordable cost.
Available in a standard model or a model with data-logging.
- Selectable Units: PSI, Bar, kPa, WC, KG/CM2, MPa
- Pressure Accuracy: 1% BFSL (includes non-linearity, hysteresis, non-repeatability)
- Over Range Protection: 2x rate protection
- Burst Pressure: 5x or 20,000 PSI, whichever is less
- Update time: Bluetooth wireless technology (1 sec)
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Shock: 50g, 11ms, 1/2 sine
- EMI/RFI Protection: Yes
- Ingress Rating: IP67
- Approvals: CE
- Case: 304 stainless steel and high impact polycarbonate
- Power Supply: 3.6V proprietary replacement battery; battery life: 24 months (typical). Battery life is affected by high and low temperatures
- Battery Removal: If the battery is removed, you must wait 90 seconds to reinstall or the unit may lock up.
- Connection Distance: 250 feet (line of sight)