Steel Test Point with 24˚ Taper/ O-ring (DKO/DIN) – Test 20 (M16x2)
$35.88 – $60.76
The test point (Minimess/Test 20) is designed for monitoring and control of pressure. The test point connection is M16x2.0. The test point comes with a female swivel DIN connection. The advantages to using the Test 20 coupling are system testing at working pressure, leak-proof before the ball check is open, protective cap, and minimizes the introduction of contamination in a hydraulic system.
Use in conjunction with the direct gauge adapter.
- Connection: Light and Heavy Series DIN 2353 Female Swivel
- Material: Steel
- Seal: Viton
- Maximum Working Pressure: 9137 PSI (630 bar)
- Connect Under Pressure: 5800 PSI (400 bar)
- Temperature Rating: -4 to +392˚F (-20 to +200˚C)
- Media: Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral-based fluids
- Made in Germany