Universal Pressure Gauge Diagnostic Tee Kit
$2,685.50 – $4,460.25
HydraCheck developed the Universal Pressure Gauge Diagnostic Tee Kit because we wanted to give hydraulic technicians one kit that has all the pressure gauges and gauge port adapters needed for checking a broad variety of pressures. Having the right pressure only solves half the problem though. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to get in line with your pressure gauge and not being able to. The Pressure Gauge Diagnostic Tee Kit includes all the connectors one needs to connect to various diagnostic couplings and port connections.
The kit can come with either four (4) analog pressure gauges or three (3) digital pressure gauges for checking open and closed loop systems. This versatile kit contains gauge port adapters, which connect seamlessly to a wide variety of adapters, which includes JIC, ORFS, BSPP, JIS, and Komatsu.
This extremely versatile kit covers all your pressure monitoring needs.
- Available with analog or digital pressure gauges
- All analog pressure gauges come with protective rubber gauge boots
- JIC gauge port adapters with M16x2 test point (#4, #6, #8, #10, #12, #16)
- ORFS gauge port adapters with M16x2 test point (#4, #6, #8, #10, #12, #16)
- BSPP gauge port adapters with M16x2 test point (#4, #6, #8, #12, #16)
- Komatsu (30° flare) gauge port adapters with M16x2 test point (M14, M18, M22, M24, M30)
- JIS (30° flare) gauge port adapters with M16x2 test point (#4, #6, #8)
- (x2) microbore hose assemblies with M16x2 female swivel ends, 48″
- (x2) hose unions
- Transition adapter kit so you can connect to the diagnostic nipples found on machines manufactured by Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Volvo, JCB, Genie, etc.
- The transition adapter kit includes multiple M16x2 test points for NPT, ORB, BSPP, and Metric connections
- Carry case with protective foam to keep everything organized and protected.
Want to change the kit around? No problem! Call us, and we will provide you with a tailored kit to suit your unique needs.